IntelliGenesis is a Woman- and Veteran-Owned Small Business, founded in 2007, with offices in Maryland and Georgia. We are Software Engineers, Data Scientists, Multi-Disciplined Analysts, Cyber Operators, and PMI certified program managers within the Intelligence/ Defense/ Civilian Communities who possess strong technical and mission backgrounds.
We are a company who cares about our employees by offering great benefits and salaries; providing work-life balance flexibility; and investing in careers through training, certifications, and education programs. We promote our employees and their professional development at IntelliGenesis LLC.
To enrich our customers’ missions by directly applying our multi-disciplined analysts, mission-focused software developers, and machine learning data scientists to solve our customers’ most difficult challenges. Our dedication to our employees reinforces our commitment to mission success and our ability to collaborate and innovate strengthens our partnership with our customers.
We provide exceptional technical expertise to meet customer mission challenges in Intelligence Analysis, Machine Learning/ Data Science, Analytics Development for Big Data, Software Lifecycle Support, and Research & Development. Our personnel are cross-functional subject matter experts who understand the technology development process and serve as liaisons between developers and the operational community. We enrich technologies with in-depth domain understanding and innovative perspectives to bridge technology, research, and operations to support dynamic mission needs.
- Digital Network Intelligence (DNI), SIGINT Geospatial Analysis (SGA), Language Analysis, Target Analysis and Reporting
- Network mapping using DNI, DNR, and social network analysis
- SIGINT analytic tools, techniques, and best practices development
Software Development / Mission Application Support
- Design, development, and maintenance of complex analytic pipelines and enterprise applications
- High volume extract, transform, load (ETL) for structured and unstructured data types
- Batch and stream processing expertise in MapReduce and Spark
Machine Learning / Data Science
- Data correlation, data enrichment, and cross-domain data aggregation
- Named entity recognition and disambiguation and natural language understanding
- Deep learning, semantic reasoning, and recommender systems
Computer Network Operations
- Identification and analysis of systems and interfaces to identify vulnerabilities
- Extract crucial and relevant information in response to malicious activity affecting critical networks
- Support and enable Computer Network Attack, Computer Network Defense, and Computer Network Exploitation