IntelliGenesis is a Woman- and Veteran-Owned Small Business, founded in 2007 that has grown to more than 80 employees, with offices in Maryland and Georgia. We are Veterans, PMI certified program managers, highly experienced multi-discipline analysts and artificial intelligence technologists within the Intelligence/ Defense/ Civilian Communities who possess strong technical and mission backgrounds.
We are a company of TS/SCI cleared professionals with Full-Scope Polygraphs and we invest in our employees through training and certification programs with industry recognized training institutions and universities.
Our Mission – To enrich our customers’ missions by directly applying our multi-disciplined analysts, mission-focused software developers, and machine learning data scientists to solve our customers’ most difficult challenges. Our dedication to our employees reinforces our commitment to mission success and our ability to collaborate and innovate strengthens our partnership with our customers.
We provide exceptional technical expertise to meet customer mission challenges in Intelligence Analysis, Machine Learning/ Data Science, Analytics Development for Big Data, Software Lifecycle Support, and Research & Development. Our personnel are cross-functional subject matter experts who understand the technology development process and serve as liaisons between developers and the operational community. We enrich technologies with in-depth domain understanding and innovative perspectives to bridge technology, research, and operations to support dynamic mission needs.
- SIGINT Development, Digital Network Intelligence (DNI), SIGINT Geospatial Analysis (SGA), Language Analysis, Target Analysis, and Reporting
- Network mapping using DNI, DNR, and social network analysis
- SIGINT analytic tool, technique, and best practice development
Mission Application Development
- Design, engineering, and administration of complex data stores
- Full development of cloud analytic services including the migration of legacy systems
- High volume parsers performing advanced Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) for structured and unstructured data types into defined model objects
- Creation and sustainment of complex analytic services including cross-message aggregation, advanced pattern queries, named entity recognition, and data enrichment
- Agile, quality-focused development methodology enhanced by subject matter expert collaboration
Machine Learning / Data Science
- Data correlation, data enrichment, and cross-domain data aggregation
- Named entity recognition and disambiguation using genetic algorithms and natural language processing
- Neural networks, evolutionary algorithms, semantic reasoning, and custom heuristics
- Hidden Markov Models to generate an ETL solution that infers relevant features from example data sets (structured) and adapts to deviations (unstructured)
Computer Network Operations
- Identification and analysis of systems and interfaces to identify vulnerabilities
- Extract crucial and relevant information in response to malicious activity affecting critical networks
- Support and enable Computer Network Attack, Computer Network Defense, and Computer Network Exploitation